Friday, August 19, 2011

Autum Wind

The hard part is starting back. Finding the discipline, let alone the creative thinking to write at least one piece in this space. I figured that if I just starting typing, it will flow.
"Open a vein, and let it run" sort of thing. Man was I wrong.

This is quite possibly my twenty fifth attempt at starting back at writing in my space. My creative outlet that I love so dearly got shelved.
Summer came.
Gardens, BBQ's, pools, cold drinks, friends over....
A trip to BC with family.
Stratford Festival.


But hey..."the autumn wind, came rolling in..."


I am back baby!

I hope.

Namaste!

3 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

I hope you're back, too!!!! I've wondered what you have been up to these days!!!! I hope it's all good!!!!

Government Funded Blogger said...

Nice to see you posting again my friend. An old blogging vet like you will get the hang of it!

Annie of Blue Gables said...

I certainly missed you, but I figured you had a sweetheart to keep you busy and a young man to raise. Life happens.
hugs
~a